It has never been a more challenging time to be a landlord in Wales. This is McCartan’s first webinar, and it will be an in-depth dive into the eviction process in Wales and what landlords need to do if they need to evict a tenant during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Landlords have been bombarded with conflicting laws (and conflicting safety rules!) between England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland, it’s almost impossible for Welsh landlords to keep up with what they should and shouldn’t be doing.
Join me and special guest Marcus Brace (property law specialist) from the comfort of your own home or office for our live webinar on Thursday 19th November 2020 at 2pm. We will be digging deep into evictions and the 9 Golden Rules you NEED to know in case you find you need to evict your tenant over the next few months.
You will learn about:
- How notice periods have changed since 23rd March 2020
- New Section 21 / Section 8 processes
- The impact of these changes for landlords
- Rent payment breaks and what to do if a tenant can’t pay rent
- Case studies
- The Welsh Tenancy Saver Loan
- The importance of rent guarantee policies and professional management
- BONUS: the 9 Golden Rules you will NEED to follow