Lettings Negotiator – December 2019
We are looking to expand our team with a highly motivated, positive and target driven individual. We are looking for a lettings negotiator who takes care in their work and has attention to detail, is focused on building relationships of trust for recommendation, whilst ensuring that every customer feels assisted and well advised.
The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering quality driven results, working under pressure whilst being able to think clearly to achieve positive outcomes, along with working and communicating as part of a small team.
We are committed to delivering career development and training and our core values are based on making sure our working day is a joy not a chore.
We love making sure tenants get the homes they dream of and landlords achieve their investment needs.
Download the application form – Lettings Negotiator Application Form
To generate viewing appointments on Lettings stock and generate applications to target levels. By registering all enquiries with care and attention to detail build relationships of trust for recommendation to work whilst ensuring that every customer feels assisted and well advised. Generate feedback and deliver to landlords as part of a constructive advice regime that ensures our property stock is seen as being competitive
- Achieve individual monthly Letting targets
- Register every new enquiry onto Vebra Alto noting soft facts and tenant motivation
- Impress every customer
- Identify opportunities and book appointments
- Secure valuations
- Conduct viewings and generate applications
- Generate viewings to daily targets, conduct viewings to generate applications
- Phone out new instructions within 24 hours to tenants
- Organisation to facilitate viewing rota
- Raise negotiations with landlord when presenting applications and feedback
- Send Terms of Business & Homelet application form link to tenants applying
- Generate formal applications to take through to tenancy start
- Collate tenant information for applications to allow sign-off
- Conduct viewings in accordance with company standards
- Collate relevant information on applicants and present offers to landlords
- Follow up all viewings and generate feedback to include any objection
- Provide viewing feedback to landlords
- Deliver regular Landlord care calls
- Respond to email enquiries same day and prior to 10am daily if received overnight
- Impress every customer
- Fully participate in Hustle hour
- Update Vebra Alto with notes about every conversation
- Clear diary actions every day with no carry over
- Team player
- Positive communicator
- Closing skills
- Customer service focus to ensure all customers are impressed
- Rent Smart Wales qualified (or in progress), ARLA qualification beneficial
- Ability to qualify tenant and buyer needs accurately
- Good listener with patience
- Knowledge of local area
- 15 lettings move-ins per month
- Book 18 viewings per week, 3.6 applications per week
- Zero diary actions with no daily carry-over
- Zero complaints
- Closed diary actions
- 3 positive reviews per month
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
Reference ID: Negotiator
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £18,000.00 /year
Property Manager Position – July 2014 – Position filled
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Property Manager to join our award winning team in Swansea. In this role you would be responsible for the management of a portfolio of properties to ensure our high level of tenant and landlord satisfaction.
We are looking for people who are customer service driven with great problem solving, communication and organisational skills. You will be detail orientated with a friendly and responsive attitude, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be IT literate and able to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation. You will also need to have excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills.
This is a full time position based in our Killay office.
Key job features:
1. Building and managing relationships with landlords, tenants and contractors
2. Managing all property maintenance issues
3. Liaising with Landlords and contractors for works to be carried out
4. Arrange inventories, gas safety certificates, EPC’s and all other legal documentation to ensure that all managed properties comply with current legislation
5. Arrange and carry out property visits including reporting findings and arranging remedial works
6. Negotiating end of tenancy deductions from deposits
We choose to be regulated by the National Approved Letting Scheme and the Ombudsman for Letting Agents. We are members of the Deposit Protection Service, a registered Safe Agent and hold Client Money Protection Insurance. Every year we invest in on-going staff training, professional development and gaining qualifications give our clients the best advice available today.
Sillks & Expertise:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of managing properties, landlords and tenants along with having an excellent understanding of the Housing & Tenants Acts. ARLA qualifications an advantage. Previous use of a lettings software is essential, CFP experience preferred. Full clean driving license is required.
A competitive salary is offered based on experience. Further training and qualifications also provided.