Careers With McCartan Lettings
Property Manager Position - July 2014 – Position filled
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Property Manager to join our award winning team in Swansea. In this role you would be responsible for the management of a portfolio of properties to ensure our high level of tenant and landlord satisfaction.
We are looking for people who are customer service driven with great problem solving, communication and organisational skills. You will be detail orientated with a friendly and responsive attitude, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be IT literate and able to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation. You will also need to have excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills.
This is a full time position based in our Killay office.
Key job features:
1. Building and managing relationships with landlords, tenants and contractors
2. Managing all property maintenance issues
3. Liaising with Landlords and contractors for works to be carried out
4. Arrange inventories, gas safety certificates, EPC's and all other legal documentation to ensure that all managed properties comply with current legislation
5. Arrange and carry out property visits including reporting findings and arranging remedial works
6. Negotiating end of tenancy deductions from deposits
We choose to be regulated by the National Approved Letting Scheme and the Ombudsman for Letting Agents. We are members of the Deposit Protection Service, a registered Safe Agent and hold Client Money Protection Insurance. Every year we invest in on-going staff training, professional development and gaining qualifications give our clients the best advice available today.
Sillks & Expertise:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience of managing properties, landlords and tenants along with having an excellent understanding of the Housing & Tenants Acts. ARLA qualifications an advantage. Previous use of a lettings software is essential, CFP experience preferred. Full clean driving license is required.
A competitive salary is offered based on experience. Further training and qualifications also provided.
Please send your CV in the strictest confidence to email@example.com